For Health Care Professionals
We work with a variety of health care professionals, including Medical and Radiation Oncologists, Naturopathic Physicians, Nurses, Registered Dieticians, Pharmacists, and other professional support staff.
Samples are available for health care professionals in preferred presentation (jars or packets).
For sample and information requests,
please call us via 972-479-9409 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Study History
- Trusted by Clinicians and Investigators as the source of Glutamine for various, oncology related clinical trials
- Over a decade of experience in clinical use
- Non GMO sourced raw materials and manufacturing process
- Quality testing by independent 3rd party labs to verify meets/exceeds USP standards
- Proven effectiveness in a variety of clinical trials
- Each product lot tested for stability
- Proven safety record for over a decade
- No prescription required
- Available with no additional ingredients, fillers, or preservatives
- Order fulfillment direct to patient, pharmacy or provider
Importance of Bioavailability:
Glutamine must be dissolved to be absorbed by the body. Glutamine solubility in water (at 25⁰ C) is 36mg/ml¹ (3.6g/100cc).
Glutamine powder does not dissolve completely, however SYMPT•X product recommendations support an optimum amount of Glutamine availability per dose. Each 10g dose of SYMPT•X in 8oz liquid will result in over 85% solubility. A larger dose of Glutamine will result in significantly less bioavailability.